Wakame silver necklace
The Wakame silver necklace is handmade and stands out for the green color of its pearls.
It is inspired by the Wakame seaweed, a seaweed harvested by the Japanese and Koreans for thousands of years.
A set of natural elements that will make you fall in love.
Cultured pearls are accompanied by other natural stones that make this jewel unique.
We like it because:
- you can put it alone or accompanied by other necklaces. Either way, it will be spectacular.
- the units of this gem are limited.
- it is very versatile and you can create amazing looks.
Hurry before it runs out.
The necklace that will become love at first sight!
- Sterling Silver
- Natural Stones
- 42 cm
- Stones size
- 6 mm
- The stones in this necklace may be slightly different from those in the photograph, since we work with natural stones and these are unique.
- Spain (Peninsula and Balearic Islands) € 3.99. FREE from € 50. Delivery in 24-72 h.
- Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla € 6.99. Free from € 60. Delivery maximum one week generally.
- Europe and other countries Check our shipping and returns section.
- You have 15 days to return the product from the moment you receive it. For more information go to our shipping and returns section.
You might also like