Xana silver bracelet
The Xana silver bracelet is inspired by Asturian mythology.
A Xana is like a kind of nymph that lives in springs, on the banks of rivers, or in caves. They usually appear especially on the Night of San Juan.
The Xana bracelet is handmade with unique and special natural stones.
It is a slow fashion bracelet.
It is a unique design that you will get the most out of.
We love it because:
- natural stones are unique, unrepeatable, and of quality.
- manage to take your looks to a higher level.
- It will make you feel incredibly beautiful, like a Xana.
A bracelet that will make you fall in love!
- Sterling Silver
- Natural Stones
- 18 cm
- Other Features
- Cultured pearls measure 8mm.
- The stones in this bracelet may be slightly different in shape or color from those in the photographs, as we work with natural stones and these are unique.
- Spain (Peninsula and Balearic Islands) € 3.99. FREE from € 50. Delivery in 24-72 h.
- Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla € 6.99. Free from € 60. Delivery maximum one week generally.
- Europe and other countries Check our shipping and returns section.
- You have 15 days to return the product from the moment you receive it. For more information go to our shipping and returns section.
You might also like